Sunday, March 31, 2013

Some of my favorite Marc Jacobs mouse flats

Speaking of Marc Jacobs mouse flats, they are actually some of my favorite flats ever (and I have indeed blogged about them before as well), and I do have a pair myself too (you can see them here), but as anyone considering to get a pair soon notices, there really are quite many pairs to choose from. And a lot of them are really, really cute, so there really is a pair out there for everyone!

But I thought I would share some of my favorite pairs with you, just so you can see what you have to choose from:
(original photo source)
(original photo source)
(original photo source)
(original photo source)
(original photo source)

I would also like to mention something you should know about these flats if you are considering getting a pair of Marc Jacobs mouse flats yourself: The sizing can be a bit tricky, so if you can, try the shoes on before buying. If you can't, because you are buying them online or something, at least make sure you do a bit of research online (Google should do it) on the sizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment