Sunday, March 31, 2013

Some Marc Jacobs mouse flats you can actually buy right now

So blogging about Marc Jacobs flats for the third time today (I guess you can really tell I like them, eh?), I thought I would show you some pairs you can actually get right now, since most of the pairs in my previous post are long sold out.

So how about some mint green striped Marc Jacobs mouse flats that have a slight resemblance to espadrilles?

I really like these, available over at Shopbop, and I think many others will too, since mint green is such a very trendy color this spring.

Shopbop also has a nice neon pink pair. I'm a huge fan of pink, so I would not mind these at all.
If black and white stripes are more your thing, Net-a-Porter has a really nice pair as well:
And metallics are always a safe bet if all else fails, so you might want to check these out at Net-a-Porter too:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment