Saturday, December 22, 2012

Shopped: My new ASOS Dubstep high top trainers

As some of you may remember, I ordered a pair of high top studded Blink studded trainers a while ago. I have been getting so many compliments for them that I decided to get another pair of similar trainers from ASOS (where the Blink trainers were bought as well) when I saw that they had a big sale on shoes.

But this time, I decided to go for a pair from ASOS' own brand, called the Dubstep.


These don't have as many studs as my first pair of studded trainers, but I like the cool side panels on them, which make them interesting in a different way than the first pair.

If anyone reading this would like to get a pair too, I should mention that they are actually still on sale, and so are many other shoes over at ASOS, so it is definitely worth taking a look if you are planning on getting some new additions to your shoe wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment