Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 recap

A lot can happen in a year, and here at The Flats Blog, there has been quite a lot of action during the last year indeed! I wrote 165 posts about flats, celebrities wearing flats, the flats I bought myself and so on. Not a bad number, considering that I actually managed to stick to the topic, which - let's face it - is pretty narrow, the entire time!

I also shopped quite a lot of flats, that I shared with you, here are some examples:





But I am also reminded of the fact that I did not take photos of all the flats I bought yet, so I still have some catching up to do!

I also missed out on a pair of flats I really, really wanted, and that still annoys me (yes, I am serious!), the Jeffrey Campbell Cosmo spiked flats mentioned here.
The 5 most popular posts of the year were:
A post about Emma Stone in black flats
A post about Angelina Jolie, wearing nude flats (I hope people didn't look for Angelina posing nude to get there!)
A post about Bar Refaeli wearing some red, flat boots
A post about a pair of crochet flats I bough myself over at H&M
and
A post about Natalie Portman and her black Converse sneakers.

And most people who got here were actually looking for information about Chanel flats in some form, interesting!

Most readers of the blog during the year were from the US, the UK and Canada, but I also had readers from more exotic locations like Thailand, Mexico and Brazil. So I would say it was a pretty good year for the blog. And I have all my readers to thank for that of course. So Happy (and Chanel flat filled) 2012 to you all! Let's talk again on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment