Friday, September 14, 2012

Looking for spiked flats?

If so, I have a great tip for you, especially for those of you who do not want to spend a fortune on spike flats, it could be a rather passing trend after all, as fun as having some spiked ballet flats feels now, and that is to head over to Urbanog.com, that has quite a nice selection of different spiked flats.

I especially like the colorful spiked flat shoes they sell, but there are more neutral spike flats too choose from as well, if you prefer that. Here are some examples of what you can get:

The Dollhouse Spike Strike Toe Cap Flats, available in several colors, but I prefer the pink ones. They cost a mere $23.80.

The Bamboo Sami-92 Spike Toe Cap flats, also available in several cool colors. They cost even less, only $20.20!
These more basic, almond toe spike flats, available in several solid colors.

I think I am definitely going to get something from Urbanog (who ship worldwide, by the way!) myself, I just have to choose which pairs I want the most first.

No comments:

Post a Comment