Saturday, March 24, 2012

Some good choices for those of you looking for basic black flats

I've been writing a lot about basic black flats lately, and I love wearing black flats myself, so I thought I would share some great choices for those of you who are still looking for basic black flats in this post.

These are from Rocket Dog, one of my favorite brands for flats, since they are both durable and cute on, and cost as little as $31.50!

Very basic black flats, but remember: those are often the best ones, if you want the flats to go with EVERYTHING. These start at $52.50 but are sure to last for ages!

Ralph Lauren does classic looks wonderfully of course, so of course there are some really cute and basic black flats out there too. I personally like these, and think they are a great buy at under $60!

If you are looking for some black ballet flats with some interesting texture on them, these DKNY flats are really cute, I think.

These black flats may not look that special, but believe me: they are! That's because they are foldable and come with a small bag where you can put them when you are not using them, making them perfect for carrying around for situations where you might need to change your shoes for some reason. I love the look of these and they really have a classic feel about them, despite them being foldable!

(If you are interested in getting any of these flats, just click on the picture and you will be taken to a place where you can buy them)

No comments:

Post a Comment